1st BASE exTEN 2X PCR Master Mix
exTEN 2X PCR Master Mix is an enhanced premixed blend that is capable of amplifying target length of up to 10kb and delivering superior results with high sensitivity & convenience!
- Increased PCR success rates with superior yield and robust amplification of fragments up to 10kb
- Greater sensitivity achieved with low concentration template DNA
- Minimum pipetting steps required as it is formulated for easy preparation and direct loading which also reduces contamination & errors
1st BASE Human Cell Line Authentication Service
Standard short tandem repeat (STR) genotyping uses at least eight STR loci (TH01, TPOX, vWA, CSF1PO, D16S539, D7S820, D13S317and D5S818) plus Amelogenin for gender identification for human cell line authentication.1st BASE Human Cell Line Authentication Service offers even higher power of discrimination with the analysis of 24 loci. Twenty-four short tandem repeat (STR) loci plus the gender determining locus, Amelogenin, is amplified using GenePrint® 24 System from Promega. By comparing the STR profile against the database profile, we are able to make accurate identification of the cell lines.
SNP Genotyping & Mutation/ Variant Screening
- A PCR-based method to detect mutations, polymorphisms (e.g. InDels or SNPs) and epigenetic differences in dsDNA.
- A technique to uncover allelic variations based on SNPs within a genome.
Mutation Screening by T7E1 Assay
- The T7E1 mismatch cleavage assay is a cost-effective method for InDel detection induced by genome editing and is a good estimation of editing efficiency.
Atto Gel Documentation System ( WSE- 5300 Printgraph CMOS I )
WSE - 5300 Printgraph Cmos I
> High Resolution Monochrome CMOS ( 6M Pixels)
> Resolution / High : 2927 x 2054
> Lens : Auto Zoom lens ( x6 )